Buying online is now a lifestyle for many consumers, a concrete and effective alternative to the classic shopping in the physical store. But until a few years ago, things were very different: there were very few consumers who used this system, especially in regards to online pharmacies. Today, many resistances deriving from the lack of confidence in the security of an online transaction have largely disappeared, but there are still many doubts about other aspects of e-commerce. At the same time, users understand that buying online offers benefits that the physical store cannot provide. So let’s see the main advantages and disadvantages perceived by users in relation to e-commerce and internet purchases.
Shop open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
One of the main benefits that consumers choose to shop for meds online for is the ability to shop at any time of the day or night. The online store is always open and this facilitates the consumer who can manage the time to devote to shopping as they see fit.
Possibility to compare prices to choose the most convenient ones
When you buy online it is possible in a few clicks to visit different sites that sell the same desired product and choose the one that has the best price. In particular, our website offers the opportunity to compare multiple deals.
Physically going to a drugstore can take a long time. It is often necessary to travel by car, with all the problems associated with traffic and parking. Moreover, sometimes after all the effort, the product sought is not present or does not convince. Thanks to online shopping, you save time, because what you are looking for is just a click away.
Great variety of choice also of niche products
The network is full of virtual shops that can be ‘visited’ in a very simple way, offering the consumer the opportunity to really and exactly find what they want. Even when it comes to products that are difficult to find or completely absent in your city, the web offers a way to find and buy them.
Avoid the crowds
Dealing with the crowd is one of the negative aspects of buying from a physical store. Brick-and-mortar pharmacies are packed with people; long queues can be encountered at the cash desks are the opposite of confidentiality which is essential when you buy products for your health. All this does not exist when it comes to online drugstores. The cash desk is always free, there is no crowd, and your sensitive information remains private.
So how do you place an order at our pharmacy? It is intuitive and time-efficient, let us walk you through it in a few steps:
- Find the products you need; use the catalog or the search tool.
- Choose the dosage and the pack size.
- Add the chosen items to your shopping cart. Repeat if more items are needed.
- Click on the cart icon to view and proceed to the secured checkout area.
- Type in your name, email, phone number and shipping address – securely!
- Make sure that your data is correct and finalize the order.
- For prescription drugs, contact us via email for instructions on prescription submission.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email, and contact us if it is not there 10 minutes later.
- Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days. Read Terms and Conditions for more information on order processing and delivery.
Got questions? Our Customer Support Service is available around the clock!