- Leading well-being strategists and leaders will facilitate discussions designed to change the way we think and act on well-being in organizations.
- Innovation and alignment with changing market trends will be explored in support of true consumer engagement.
- Well-being evolution is top priority for summit guests.
EAST GREENWICH, R.I. – Provant’s sixth annual Strategic Well-Being Summit, being held on June 7 and 8, 2017, in Providence, Rhode Island, is bringing together top researchers and business leaders. The summit is designed to help attendees re-imagine well-being delivery and consumer engagement, and offers the opportunity for consumer organizations, behaviorists and well-being strategists to explore what’s next in the areas of innovation, behavior change, behavioral economics, personalization and organizational strategy within the healthcare continuum.
With a focus on enhancing advanced, personalized program delivery, the summit will feature a robust lineup of speakers sharing the science behind topics such as the drivers of habits and getting “hooked,” enhancing resiliency through specific “brain training”, motivating and incenting behavior change, as well as cultures of health. These presentations will set the stage for summit attendees to dive into think tanks as they examine how well-being can be improved in the areas of sustained behavior change, resilience, obesity, behavioral economics and engagement.
- Judson Brewer, MD, PhD, from the University of Massachusetts Medical School; Yale Medical School; and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Mitesh Patel, MD, MBA, MS, of the Perelman School of Medicine and The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Kevin McCabe, MD, retired executive director of Occupational and Environmental Health at SC Johnson.
- Raymond Fabius, MD, CPE, FACPE, co-founder and vice-chairman of HealthNext.
“Individuals who are engaged and performing at the top of their abilities are essential to a company’s success. Guiding and supporting personal well-being translates into business well-being,” says Mark Clermont, president of Provant. “In line with our focus on innovative well-being ecosystems and true consumer engagement, we’re excited to bring together these four distinguished experts to speak about key research findings and industry trends as the summit attendees prepare to re-think well-being in pursuit of a highly rewarding dual bottom line. ”