- Merger provides largest pure-play health & well-being ecosystem for enhanced partner success
- Strength of the product offering and diversification of distribution channels accelerates innovation for existing customers and growth within business verticals on larger revenue base
- Strategic alignment with marketplace evolution is top priority
OLATHE, Kan. and EAST GREENWICH, R.I. – Hooper Holmes, Inc. (OTCQX:HPHW) and Provant Health Solutions, LLC, announced that they have completed their merger, which creates the largest, publicly-traded, pure-play health and well-being companies in the industry. The combination provides a personalized, one-stop programming experience for employers, and our channel and enterprise partners with proven outcomes powered by sophisticated data collection and management.
With a focus on enhancing innovative program delivery while driving operational efficiencies, the combined organization is strategically aligned to deliver key program enhancements including:
- High touch face-to-face well-being experiences powered by a health provider network 20,000-plus strong.
- Sophisticated data management that increases the flexibility of program design.
- Enhanced reporting and data analytics delivering insight into program effectiveness and the resulting impact on population health.
- Optimized coaching experience resulting in both enhanced enrollment averaging 92 percent when on-site coaching is paired with biometric screenings, and clinically significant risk migration for high-risk members transitioning to a lower risk category with validated outcomes.
- Personalized digital member experience allowing the integration of risk analysis, intervention, behavioral economics and analytics.
“The merged company of Hooper Holmes and Provant provides best-in-class clinical services, data management and programming designed to accelerate the success of our partners and clients,” said Henry Dubois, chief executive officer. “The integration between the two companies is moving forward quickly with synergies already being realized in coaching and screening operations yielding benefits for our channel partners and customers.”
By ensuring the combined organization is in strategic alignment with the market, the evolution in consumerism and accelerated innovation while achieving operational synergies, the resulting well-being ecosystem ensures partner success