- Assessment & Awareness
- Interventions & Engagement
- Incentives & Outcomes
- Consulting Services
Convenient Onsite and Offsite Flu Immunization Program Options
Your Provant team works closely with your internal staff to handle all the details — setting participation goals, promotion, registration, setup, and clean-up.
Provant exclusively handles the care, custody, control of all vaccines and supplies, and disposal of all materials, including hazardous materials.
Why is hosting an employee flu clinic important to your company’s business goals?
- Every year, 5 to 20% of Americans will get the flu, resulting in lost days of work and disrupted productivity.
- Average sick time for an employee with the flu is 4 days; nationally as many as 70 million work days are missed due to the flu.
- Immunized adults have a demonstrated reduction in lost work days and doctor visits.
- Companies pay more than $9.45 billion in paid sick leave, and over $5 billion in lost productivity.
A healthy and productive workforce is critical to the success of any business — and the flu can have a negative impact on your bottom line. Clearly, a seasonal flu clinic can be an effective and efficient way to save on direct and indirect costs.
We offer remote flu vaccination options to ensure that those who cannot attend an onsite employee flu clinic can receive their flu vaccination.
Request for more information
You may already offer biometric screenings and annual flu clinics to your employees. Provant offers special combination onsite flu clinics and biometric screenings. Call us at 877-346-6696 or 401-336-2827 for information on this exceptional value
Manufacturing client, 500 employees
Provant offers onsite flu immunization clinics across all company shifts. And, for employees who can't attend the clinics, Provant offers convenient offsite flu vaccination options.