- Assessment & Awareness
- Interventions & Engagement
- Incentives & Outcomes
- Consulting Services
Biometric screenings point out risks and unhealthy behaviors to employees who may have otherwise remained unaware that their current or future health could be negatively impacted by those risks. In fact, over 20% of employees identify biometric health screening events as the motivation to address their health issues.
- High-value preventive clinical services identify at-risk employees, engage them in appropriate interventions, address their unique health needs, and help them on the path to optimal health and well-being.
- The biometric screening services we offer are recommended by the United States Preventive Service Task Force as part of a preventive screening strategy.
- Biometric screenings can be customized with addtional tests, such as cotinine for tobacco use and HbA1c for diabetes, that are pertinent to your workforce.
- All services are delivered with the highest level of quality and professionalism.
- Services are implemented at your worksite and can be scaled for multiple locations. Convenient remote biometric screening options are available.
Our providers, all of whom have undergone rigorous training and are HIPAA- and Provant-certified, are experienced in hosting smoothly run screening events that cause minimal disruption to work flow and are easy to promote and host. Our targeted communications motivate employee engagement and deliver participation rates that are greater than industry averages.
Learn more about our health screenings by calling us at 877.346.6696, or complete the form below and we'll contact you.