- Quality Measures
- Best Practices
- Team Provant
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
Maintaining best practices for employee wellness programs means that we deliver the best results.
Our clients expect that by working with us, their employees will have the opportunity to benefit from improved health ane well-being, that their companies will benefit from increased employee engagement and productivity, and that both employers and employees will benefit from effective management of healthcare costs.
To make certain their expectations are met, we employ well-being industry best practices that have proven value. These include:
- Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) Scorecard
- Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) Seven Cs
- The National Business Group on Health: A Purchaser’s Guide to Clinical Preventive Services
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certification (national and state)
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance Requirements for Incentive Programs
Learn more about our workplace well-being solutions by calling us at 1.877.346.6696.